Application Information Requirements
The following summary will assist you in ensuring that you have the required documentation when you return to apply for your suite.
- Proof of Income
- Bank Reference
- Current Landlord Reference
- Rent Payments
- Other Requirements
Proof of Income
- Employment Information: Letter from Employer on company letterhead, stating length of employment and annual salary (with the name and phone number of contact person)
- If you are Self-Employed: A copy of your previous year’s tax return, and the name and phone number of your accountant
A copy of Morguard’s “Banking Information Form”, completed, signed and stamped by your Bank or Trust Company
Current Landlord Reference
A copy of Morguard’s “Current Landlord Information Form”, completed and signed by your Building Manager or Superintendent, as well as name and phone number to contact. If you currently own your home, please provide the most recent Property Tax Assessment.
Last Month Rent payment (deposit): Money Order or Certified Cheque payable to Morguard.
First Month Rent payment. Money Order or Postdated Personal Cheque payable to Morguard.
- Photo ID (preferably a Driver’s License)
- Social Insurance Number
- 2 References (personal and/or business, including name, address, phone number and email)
- Emergency contact name with both day and evening phone numbers and email
Note: A current Certificate of Insurance must be provided after approval, prior to being given occupancy of the suite. This inexpensive precaution covers your personal belongings and liability in the event of damage caused by fire or flood.
Keys will not be issued by staff until such proof of insurance has been provided for your tenancy file.