Morguard upholds two prominent commitments at The Heathview: sustainability and customer service.
Setting New Standards For Modern Green Rental Living
Morguard is committed to developing a sustainable future.
We build communities that use less energy, minimize waste, and provide superior comfort and healthier places to live. At The Heathview, all residents will benefit from a design that maximizes exposure to daylight, promoting energy conservation, health, and wellbeing. The Heathview is a LEED® Gold candidate currently pursuing certification by the Canada Green Building Council.
The Heathview is setting new standards for modern green rental living through the following actions:
- 75% of construction waste from demolished buildings is recycled
- 20% recycled content is used in new building materials
- Improved air quality through use of low VOC materials
- Rainwater is captured and used for landscape irrigation
- Heat recovery units in every suite
- Green roof system reduces heat load and lowers energy consumption
- Water and hydro sub-metered for every suite
- Walking distance to public transit including street car and subway
- On-site car-share
- On-site e-charging stations
- Indoor bicycle storage
Building Exceptional Living Experiences
Morguard is committed to providing exceptional living experiences in our more than 18,000 apartment residences across North America. Our professional on-site community managers are dedicated to providing unrivalled customer service. Their goal is not simply to meet expectations - but to surpass them. We work to build the best in all that we do: for our tenants, our communities, and our people.
After all when you build the best, you don’t just raise the standards. You help set exceptional, new ones.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Heathview.
To learn more about our residential communities across North America, visit Morguard Apartments